The Power Tool Doctor has the capability to properly recycle all types of rechargeable and non-rechargeable batteries from alkaline, Nickel Cadmium, Li-Ion, and Automotive. Our List of sources for proper recycling is constantly growing as we research the safest and most economical ways to help save the planet. We currently recycle over 25,000 lbs. of all kinds of batteries ever month. You can drop off all of your batteries at our location or any of the drop off or authorized rebuild centers below. You can also tape the connection points of all your batteries and mail them to us and we will process and recycle for you.
Authorized Rebuild Centers:
Are you local but still to far to get to us? You can drop your batteries off at any of these locations and we will rebuild them for you.
• Schneider Water Supply - 55777 Gratiot Avenue, Chesterfield, MI 48051
• Discount Battery – 2977 Dixie Highway, Waterford, MI 48328
• Discount Battery – 2505 Union Lake Rd., Commerce TWP, MI 48382
• Earls Battery - 30606 Gratiot Avenue, Roseville, MI 48066-1764
• Gilberts Hardware - 21912 Harper Ave, St. Clair Shores, MI 48080
• Great Lakes Battery - 27602 Harper Ave. St. Clair Shores MI 48081
$97.00 As low as: $94.50